I painted this Highland calf – or Aberdeen Angus, to give him his Sunday name – using acrylic paints on canvas, inspired by Vincent Van Gogh. He’s gazing at you under a starry night sky, and he’s fallen in love. Brighten up your world with this groovy Hielan Coo on a quality cotton tee, perfect for summer days (or starry nights).
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Starry Night Coo