Lived through the 70s? Chopper bikes, adjustable roller skates, clackers, warm school milk with pencil shavings on the foil top, left outside a pub/on a doorstep/in a car for hours on end with a packet of crisps and a colouring book, packs of neighbourhood dogs, teachers throwing blackboard dusters at your head, tripping over the shagpile carpets, etc. Celebrate your survival with this unique t-shirt!
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
• Open-end yarn
• Tubular fabric
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Bangladesh, Mexico
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
top of page
bottom of page